Clinics and Therapies Pricing
- The power of meditation can be used to manage and overcome many issues faced on a daily basis. The most common are stress and anxiety; however, I have worked with clients who have wanted to tackle many physical and mental challenges and experiences.
- Typically treatment is 6 two hour sessions over 6 weeks.
- The holistic clinic is for clients who again are facing challenges both mental and physical such as weight loss, diabetes, self-harming, rape, confidence, being lost (no direction in life), personality disorders, panic attacks, body dysmorphia, suicidal thoughts, fatigue, cancer, ME and many, many more. In this clinic I employ a range of treatments alongside Meditation to work with clients. These include Clinical Hypnosis, Cognitive Behaviour Techniques, Emotional Freedom Techniques, NLP, Prana Healing, Angelic Reiki and coaching.
- Typically treatment is an intensive course of 8 two hour sessions over 8 weeks.
- Learning to manage your mind to master your life is perhaps not considered by most parents for themselves let alone their children. However, I have worked with young people who have been facing many challenges created by modern society, social media and the pressure to do well, look beautiful and be popular. Some have faced experiences or illnesses that no child should have to.
- Providing additional support to parents, I work with young people age between 10 – 19 years using a range of techniques listed in the Holistic Clinic alongside meditation. Typically treatment is 8 consultations over 8 weeks.
- Sessions are 1 hour long.
- To find out if this therapy is suitable for your child the process starts with a free no obligation telephone consultation with the parent or guardian. This allows you to explain the circumstances and help needed. The conversation will allow me to access the number of sessions needed and intensity of therapy.
Learn how to Meditate
- If you would like to book a one hour session simply to learn Meditation Techniques this a flat rate.
Corporate Workshops and Team Building
- I am available for group workshops and team building days specialising in stress reduction; success visualisation and confidence building.
- For employers this is a fantastic way to tackle long term sickness in the work place, support staff to increase productivity and increase levels of job satisfaction.
- Workshops with young people are especially successful at enabling children and teenagers manage stress and pressure during exams or with peer pressure, visualise and understand what they would like to achieve in life and how to make important decisions so early in their life journey.
- For further enquiries and fees, please contact Meditate Place
- This is a solution based therapy which can be booked per session. Typically hypnosis is most effective with 1 – 5 sessions depending on the condition or habit being treated.
- Smoking sensation treatment is £450.00 – this is for 1 two hour session. A free second session is offered to client if it is required up to 4 weeks after the first session.
- Reiki is an ancient Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If your “life force energy or vibration” becomes disrupted or blocked, it is believed that stress and disease follow.
- This is a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the client by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the client’s body and restore physical and emotional well-being. It is effective in helping virtually every known illness and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
- The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “universal” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually ‘universal life energy’.
Manage your mind to master your life
Whilst many people turn to conventional medicine to alleviate their mental or physical ailments and challenges; my ethos is to find and eliminate the root cause, which 9 times out of 10 begins with a belief, thought or experience that manifests as illness and decease.
When we manage the things that cause habits, stress, compulsions we can reverse the symptoms too. My aim for my clients is to help them find long term resolutions – enabling them to be free from therapy or conventional treatments and free to live a happy and fulfilled life – whatever their circumstances. We all have the power to change – I simply show people how and give the belief to try.